Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed wire panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kim S from Idaho
These are the best for feeding multiple babies. The babies even figure out they don’t need to rush to the first bottle put out.
Shanna S from South Carolina
Great investment so far with our babies. I may try a pail next kidding season.
Diane W from Missouri
I’m liking the fence hangers. It’s made bottle feeding easier. The bottles are a bit floppy in the hanger but that’s easily fixed with a wash rag (if the bottle fit too tightly it would be hard to get in and out of the hanger). Just stuff the rag in at bottom of the bottle and it’ll hold it steady. You’ll want to be sure your hanging area is fairly sturdy. The lambs can really bang the fence around when eating.
Louisa L from Missouri
Sturdy and so helpful if you have just a few bottle babies. Works well.
Norma R from Alabama
Bottles everywhere! Hands only two! Now I have room to do more with the season of kidding. The bottle rack holds the bottles for me. I’m very impressed with them.