Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed wire panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I have had good luck with this product. The rack will not fit on my fence, but fits well on my 4 x 4 gate panels. I have added a small bungie cord to hold the bottle more securely onto the rack, because the lambs do get aggressive with the bottles. I would recommend it for feeding multiple lambs at the same time.
Julie M from Texas
They are awesome when you have several babies to feed!
Brad G from Missouri
I had the same results as Clark and Jonee. The racks do not always stay on the panels and aggressive lambs or kids will dislodge the bottle from the rack. We had to tie the racks to the panels with cable ties and put small bungee cords over the bottle to hold them in place.
Vernon M from Maryland
Nice bottle racks. Makes my job of feeding babies a lot easier!
Lori S from PA
I ordered my bottle racks on Monday and they were delivered to my door on Wednesday. They are very heavy duty and well constructed. The bottom hooks did not fit well on my panels but with a small bungee cord I was able to secure it well enough that my rowdy lamb couldnt even knock it off when he was head butting it! I am very pleased to purchase an item that works well and that will last me a long time. Its refreshing to find a company that not only manufactures a product but also uses the items that they make. This product works well and has saved me alot of time. I would recommend this product for anyone who has a bottle lamb or kid!