Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed wire panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Gary L from Virginia
What a great way to feed multiple lambs with less time... These are a must have..
Julia F from Texas
Have nine bottle kids and with these racks the feeding is complete in 10-12 minutes. Truly worth every penny. They are well made, easy to hang, and as the kid is growing, you just move the rack up. I highly recommend this bottle rack.
Patty S from Illinois
Awesome product! Can put them anywhere needed, although a couple of my fences had to be adjusted a bit to get them in the proper place. I like that they are easy to move and easy to install, but they are sturdy enough that I can leave them even when not in use.
Pandora S from North Carolina
I like the bottles, but most important the baby goats like them.
Robin W from Texas
Works great but did add a small bungie cord to secure the bottle better.