Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Teats and NipplesItem #562701 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$4.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Sally M from Connecticut
Great product! Very sturdy and helped me with feeding my baby goats!
Timothy T from Washington
Great idea! Fair price. Although the nursing machines are wonderful and work well, they also cost $12,000! For me in my nursery of a couple dozen ewes this is the simple feesable option. I have to be there to monitor their progress anyway so filling, warming and setting up bottles for the orphans is just as easy as mixing a batch of milk and setting up the machine. Perfect small size farm solution!
Duwayne E from New Mexico
I like the product, it works good with my orphans I have on hand this spring.
Paul G from Oklahoma
Bottle babies can be difficult at first, but once they've accepted the bottle and contents, it's really nice to have the right gear.
As suggested, we paired the Bottle Rack with the Wide Mouth Bottle (Item # 562700).
This setup took five minutes to get out of the box and working. I wish all claimed "solutions" worked as well.
Thanks to Premier 1 for having the right equipment for our needs!
Daniel G from California
Tremendous time saving tool for feeding baby goats! Fix a bottle, put in cradle, and move on to the next chore.