Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed wire panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ted H from Missouri
These bottle racks saved my back. I was also able to feed three babies at once.
Emily M from Michigan
This works great with the Premier wide-mouth bottle and pen panels with 3 inch square wire mesh. It does not work well with other kinds of panels. It is designed so most of the bottle is hanging outside the pen, as the photos show, so animals on the outside can and do mess with them sometimes. I solved this by installing a piece of wire mesh across a corner of the lambs’ pen (we have pen panels with horizontal metal bars) to make a holder for the bottle racks. I like using individual bottles rather than a bucket feeder for milk because I find there is less waste and less risk of spoilage and it is easier to clean the bottles than it is to take apart and put together the bucket feeder assembly. This bottle rack works very well for me.
Diana R from Florida
OMG! I should have bought these YEARS ago! Perfect for our dairy operation. You won’t regret this purchase! High quality…saves time…saves frustration all around. Our goats adapted after only 2 feedings. 5 stars all the way.
Jeff B from Indiana
These bottle racks are absolutely amazing! If you are feeding multiple baby goats these are a must have. Fast shipping!
John F from Missouri