Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Teats and NipplesItem #562701 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$4.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Dan T from Pennsylvania
These are perfect if used specifically on the 4 x 4 mesh as instructed, but I give 3 stars because I wanted to use them other places and they don't work. 5 stars if used as intended — 3 stars for being useful on a variety of panels.
Coleen D from Nebraska
Love them, wish we would have ordered them earlier.
Kelly K from Texas
These were great. Fit perfectly on the gates of the maternity pens. Very easy to use.
Linda B from Texas
Worked great...and for those who said "only fits Premier panels"...just push down hard. They fit in my 4 foot gate with 2" x 4" holes.
Debbie M from Texas
Bottle holders work great, can be moved easily and ‘tweaked’ to fit different fence openings. I can stand on one side of the fence and stay clean, while my bottle goats feed (and they think I’m doing all the work.)