Simple rack that enables new lambs and goat kids to self-feed from our Lamb ‘N’ Kid Bottle.
Rack attaches to Premier designed wire panels and holds bottle in place for feeding.
Allows the shepherd to simply drop a bottle into the holder and move on with chores while the orphan feeds. Use multiple bottles and racks if feeding multiple orphans.
- Feeding small groups of orphan lambs or kids
- Supplementing triplet (or more) sets whose dam is slow in letting down milk
- As an attractant to orphan lambs/kids to the creep area
- 9.5"L x 6.5"W x 3.25"H
- Powder-coated steel
How to Use
- Before attaching your bottle rack, make sure the vertical rods of the panel are facing the inside of the pen, otherwise the bottle holder is difficult to hang on the panel.
- Attach the fixed hooks (on the outside of the pen) at the desired feeding height (about teat height on a ewe).
- Connect the hinged hooks two rods above where the fixed hooks are hanging.
- Place bottle, teat end down, into the bottle holder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$6.50
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lori S from PA
I ordered my bottle racks on Monday and they were delivered to my door on Wednesday. They are very heavy duty and well constructed. The bottom hooks did not fit well on my panels but with a small bungee cord I was able to secure it well enough that my rowdy lamb couldnt even knock it off when he was head butting it! I am very pleased to purchase an item that works well and that will last me a long time. Its refreshing to find a company that not only manufactures a product but also uses the items that they make. This product works well and has saved me alot of time. I would recommend this product for anyone who has a bottle lamb or kid!
Jonee P from North Dakota
I agree with clark from Iowa, this is NOT a universal holder that will work on all panels, in fact did not work on any of ours. But like clark said in earlier review a few "cable ties" and you can secure it on to panel, which is also what we did. It is sturdy and well made, just wish it was "tweaked" a little more so it would fit "other" panels better.
clark b from Iowa
Be aware this bottle holder will "fit" very few wire panels other than Premier's - most have verticals that are too far apart. Not to worry - a couple of plastic zip ties (5 cents ea.) around the bottom end should fasten the holder securely to virtually any welded wire panel made. Following that minor adaptation, the holders worked very well. Bottle feeding is the most efficient use of expensive milk replacer. The Premier system helps minimize labor requirements as well.