Braided Halters with Snap Headpiece for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb: lead portion of halter is 42” long
- Yearling: lead portion of halter is 48” long
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Plated steel hardware
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kylee K from New Mexico
This is my favorite halter for horned goats. I have boer goats and most of the rope halters I’ve tried before are awkward to get over their horns and end up slipping down the bridge of their nose to rest on their nostrils. This halter is easy to put on and rarely slips up or down their noses or over their eyes. The yearling size is my most used, it fits all my does and most of my bucks (could probably use one size larger for my bucks if I’m honest.)
Clara M from New York
I have a young Horned Dorset ram that I need to be able to tie up occasionally for my safety. The regular rope halters are awkward when navigating the big horns of an adult ram that doesn't want anything to do with you, and certainly not the halter. Having the snap will make the process much less dangerous for both of us. I searched diligently for another option as a comparison, and found nothing as simple and affordable as this halter. Thanks again, Premier, for knowing what we need!
Joy G from Washington
These are the bomb!! I tossed all my very old rope halters and never looking back. We just finished working the sheep and these really were fast to put on, easy on the hands, and good looking.
Diane C from Montana
Excellent halter! Works great on my Angora Goats. Great price and fast shipping.
Sarah K from Ohio
The perfect halter for my mature jacob rams. So nice to not have to try and get a strap over those horns!