Braided Halters with Snap Headpiece for Sheep & Goats
A braided halter to restrain lambs and yearlings. The headpiece snaps together behind animal’s head.
To restrain sheep, goats, and llamas for milking, adjusting or removing harnesses and administering medical treatment.
Note: Yearling halters have longer nose restraint (7 inches) for older/larger animals.
- Lamb/Kid: lead portion of halter is 42"L, 4.5" nosepiece
- Yearling: lead portion of halter is 48"L, 7" nosepiece
- Diamond-braided 3/8" diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Plated steel hardware
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kim L from New York
Much nicer than the cheaper nylon halters and they don't pinch the skin even when snug.
Linda P from Alaska
Chuck B from Tennessee
GREAT TO DEAL WITH ONE HAPPY CUSTOMER EVERY TIME THANKS