Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb: Lead portion of halter is 58” long
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50” long
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ralph S from Pennsylvania
Easy to use. Would prefer to to be another 4 inches longer.
Neely O from Virginia
I got these for my goats and could not be happier! They’re very sturdy and good for halter training your goats.
Robert N from New Hampshire
My Finnsheep lambs are only four months old but these halters fit them very well.
Phillip G from South Carolina
A very nice and inexpensive halter for use around the farm. I bought a few to keep nearby when needed.
Much easier to restrain sheep that need examination and for moving flighty sheep without them slipping out of your hands.
Danny D from Kansas
Very good quality.