Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb: Lead portion of halter is 58” long
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50” long
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Phillip G from South Carolina
A very nice and inexpensive halter for use around the farm. I bought a few to keep nearby when needed.
Much easier to restrain sheep that need examination and for moving flighty sheep without them slipping out of your hands.
Danny D from Kansas
Very good quality.
Virginia P from New Hampshire
These are really nice halters. Unlike many halters, the rope is soft on your hand and is easy to grip. The ease of sliding to adjust the size is just right, easy to fit but holds the position well once you get it on. Its also easy to tie and release your quick release knot. Wish I'd gotten one of these years ago.
Rebecca C from Colorado
A well built halter.
Robin F from Illinois
These are my favorite halters to date. They are easy to put on and remove without binding. They tie easily, stay tied, and are easy to untie. They've held up well over the years with two even surviving being left exposed in a hoop building throughout a summer. While the two have some exterior solar damage that will shorten their lifespan, they did not lose functionality nor the ability to hold a cranky sheep and are still in use over 5 years later. The yearling size also works great for bucket calves.