Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb/Kid: Lead portion of halter is 58"L, 4-1/2" nosepiece
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50"L, 7" nosepiece
- Diamond-braided 3/8" diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
David W from Washington
I like the look and ease of putting on/taking off, but don’t like the way they stretch. They often simply came off when a ewe or lamb pulls back.
Norma J from New York
These are the best halters…strong, don’t slip in your hands, and lots of great colors!
Roseann H from Wisconsin
These halters have very quickly become my favorite sheep halters. I have several youth each year that show market lambs at the county fair. The nose band is the perfect size for lambs up to yearlings. The braided rope is easy to work with and stays tied. I have not had any issue with the halter riding up the face and into the eyes like other plastic halters. The quality is very good and the price is right. I purchased the adult sheep halters this year for the mature ewes. These are the only sheep rope halters I will now buy.
Claudia C from California
Good quality and great price!
Kim H from Virginia
Love the rope, much nicer than the plastic kind, but I am unsure how I feel about the metal connectors that are used to form the halter. I feel like they could be a bit pokey near the sheep’s eye. More use will tell.