Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters.
- Plated steel hardware.
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends.
- Rope is braided instead of twisted.
- Made in USA.
- Lamb: Lead portion of halter is 58” long.
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50” long.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Frank V from Iowa
Good quality and no moving parts. Simple and effective. Might even work on a roudy teenager!
Jose P from Mexico
Good item. Thank you.
Gail S from Minnesota
Nice quality halters, easy for kids to use.
Crystal E from California
Love the lamb halters. They are soft on your hands, don't get stiff like normal poly rope halters, and fit any size sheep, from month old lambs to mature rams. They look sharp and hold up well. I won't be buying any more yearling size halters though. Even on our big, mature Hampshire sheep, the longer nose band causes the halter to slip up over the sheep's eyes. The lamb size doesn't do this and fits the mature sheep just fine. You will be happier with the lamb size, even on bigger sheep. We use these halters daily around the ram and in the show ring.
Peggy B from Wisconsin
Very nice quality. soft yet strong rope. much better than what I was using.