Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb: Lead portion of halter is 58” long
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50” long
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jose P from Mexico
Good item. Thank you.
Gail S from Minnesota
Nice quality halters, easy for kids to use.
Crystal E from California
Love the lamb halters. They are soft on your hands, don't get stiff like normal poly rope halters, and fit any size sheep, from month old lambs to mature rams. They look sharp and hold up well. I won't be buying any more yearling size halters though. Even on our big, mature Hampshire sheep, the longer nose band causes the halter to slip up over the sheep's eyes. The lamb size doesn't do this and fits the mature sheep just fine. You will be happier with the lamb size, even on bigger sheep. We use these halters daily around the ram and in the show ring.
Peggy B from Wisconsin
Very nice quality. soft yet strong rope. much better than what I was using.
Better quality than we can buy around here. Good fitting on the goats and easy on your hands.
Premier's service was excellent and halters arrived very quickly in spite of the Christmas rush.