Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb: Lead portion of halter is 58” long
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50” long
- Diamond-braided 3/8 in. diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Charles S from Florida
I used to make my own halters by hand but no more. These are priced right, strong, have just the right rope stiffness to manipulate one-handed while you're holding an animal, good length, they don't cinch up too tight on a struggling animal. You just can't go wrong for the price.
Gina R from California
Awesome. Soft on your hands yet strong enough to control your animal if they fight.
Crystal E from California
Nice rope halters. A little softer on the hands than the traditional rope halter and they look a little "showier" at the shows and sales.