Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb/Kid: Lead portion of halter is 58"L, 4-1/2" nosepiece
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50"L, 7" nosepiece
- Diamond-braided 3/8" diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Rebecca C from Colorado
A well built halter.
Robin F from Illinois
These are my favorite halters to date. They are easy to put on and remove without binding. They tie easily, stay tied, and are easy to untie. They've held up well over the years with two even surviving being left exposed in a hoop building throughout a summer. While the two have some exterior solar damage that will shorten their lifespan, they did not lose functionality nor the ability to hold a cranky sheep and are still in use over 5 years later. The yearling size also works great for bucket calves.
Aprisco D from Florida
High quality product.
Sherry C from California
These are great affordable halters. Over the years I've had many different types of rope and plastic halters and these by far are the best because they stay tied, and don't bind on the face so they are easy to get off.
Cody K from Nevada
These halters are easily my favorite products in their market! I appreciate how they are durable and effective. What's more, they look great on the sheep and are affordably priced.