Braided Rope Halters for Sheep & Goats
- Lamb/Kid: Lead portion of halter is 58"L, 4-1/2" nosepiece
- Yearling: Lead portion of halter is 50"L, 7" nosepiece
- Diamond-braided 3/8" diameter rope is a step up in feel, function and appearance from twisted rope halters
- Plated steel hardware
- Non-fray, heat-fused rope ends
- Rope is braided instead of twisted
- Note: color shades may vary
- Made in USA
- Occasionally rope availability in solid colors is scarce, so products may contain a blend of white strands intermixed with the colored strands of rope.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Peggy B from Wisconsin
Very nice quality. soft yet strong rope. much better than what I was using.
Better quality than we can buy around here. Good fitting on the goats and easy on your hands.
Premier's service was excellent and halters arrived very quickly in spite of the Christmas rush.
Martina G from canada
can not beat the quality
Leslie R from Tennessee
VERY NICE HALTER. For it's quality, the price is unbleievabel! It is long enough to work with comfortably and fits much better than the nylon halters. The rope is thicker than the nylon halters and holds a know much more easily. It also releases more easily after an animal has struggled. I use it for sheep and goats and highly recommend it.
Micheal John W from Mid-West US
I would recommend this product to most anyone. I use this on my older lambs - 140+ lbs. I works well and stays tied if you make a good knot. The only complaint I have is one of the metal conectors does not lay flat of the face but this is still one of the better economical lead ropes I have found. I would not recommend this if you are going to use this on smaller sheep with small faces, like lambs under say, 60 or 65 lbs. Also, if you do buy this product you need to make sure that the lead is tight and secure around the lambs face or else it will slip off when the lamb pulls.