Bravo Feed Grinder
- For grinding corn and other grains into more manageable sizes for livestock.
- Useful for producing small batches or mixing home blends of feed.
- Produces a coarsely ground flour for baking.
- 110V (cord length: 4 ft 6 in)
- 1.2 HP motor. 900 watts.
- Start-up draw 23.5 amps, working under load draw 9.47 amps.
- The bin for storing grain prior to grinding measures 17" x 19".
- The lower portion of the bin where the grain sits before processing measures 10-1/2" x 9-1/2".
- The base is 16-1/4" off the ground.
- The opening where the processed grain drops out is 6-1/2" x 2-3/4".
- 110V allows it to be powered by any normal house outlet, no need for the installation of a 220V outlet.
- Save on the cost of the feed store mixing feed, make it at home the way your animals like it.
- Portable, only 30 lbs and can moved to where its needed when its needed.
- With the 1 and 2.5mm sieves (sold separately above) you can produce coarse flour.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
See the Data Tab above for a Replacement Parts Diagram.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Juan R from North Carolina
Does a pretty good job for what it is. If you do intend to use the 1 mil sieve to make flour I’d recommend using the 4 mil sieve first because the machine tends to get stopped up by larger pieces of grain. Other than that I’d say it’s worth the money. :)
Carol H from Virginia
The price of cracked corn has gone up so much recently that it took my breath away! But, I could get whole corn from a local grain supplier for 1/2 the money. I watched a YouTube video on the Bravo and it sold me. It came very quickly and was so easy to set up "even a girl could do it". I use the 6mm sieve. It has saved me immensely and works quickly and easily. You need this machine!
Sheridan S from Idaho
Worth every penny!
John R from Oklahoma
The only reason it does not rate 5-stars is due to the apparent packaging of known damaged goods before it was shipped. The original box had been punctured and the materials/parts inside were compromised. The box it was actually shipped in was undamaged. 2-stars
The machine itself works really well. 5-stars
The subsequent service call to correct/replace the damaged parts - excellent. Really nice folks and very responsive to my concerns. 5-stars
Recommend the product and the provider.
John B from Iowa
Works great! We grind whole kernel corn into flour. Depending on how dry the corn is it grinds a buschel in 4-6 hours. When starting grinder up you need to be careful that there is not too much corn in the bottom section else the thermal breaker will keep tripping until you open it up and clean it out.