Carbon Fiber Heaters
High-output heater for lambing pens, chicken coops or horse stables. Heat is spread over a wide area. Available in 600 or 1200 watt configurations. (Bulbs and lamps are not interchangeable.)
Built-in “kill switch” turns the unit off if an unsafe angle occurs. So if it falls or is smashed, the heater is immediately disabled. Protects your buildings, livestock, poultry and pets.
Carbon fiber bulbs have a very long life and are efficient—98% of watts become heat.
- Warming lambs and goat kids in orphan pens
- Added warmth in barns or stables
- Unique internal tilt switch turns the unit off if an unsafe angle (greater than 30°) is reached.
- High-output carbon fiber bulbs produce 4-6 times more heat than conventional bulbs.
- Three-way switch to adjust heat output and turn on/off.
- Secure hanging attachment.
- Cooling fins reduce heat build-up around electronic controls.
- Included reflecting cone directs heat downward toward livestock.
- Wire grill prevents animals or birds from contacting bulbs.
Replacement Bulbs (sold separately) MUST be matched to the correct heater. Use 600W heater with 600W bulb. Use 1200W heater with 1200W bulb.