Carbon Fiber Heaters
New! High-output heater for lambing pens, chicken coops or horse stables. Not recommended for use in chick brooders.
Due to their high heat output, Carbon Fiber Heaters should be hung higher than heat lamps. This allows heat to disperse over a large area and prevents hot spots. Available in 600 or 1200 watt configurations. (Bulbs and lamps are not interchangeable.)
Built-in “kill switch” turns the unit off if an unsafe angle occurs. So if it falls or is smashed, the heater is immediately disabled. Protects your buildings, livestock, poultry and pets.
Carbon fiber bulbs have a very long life and are efficient—98% of watts become heat.
- Warming lambs and goat kids in orphan pens
- Added warmth in barns or stables
- Unique internal tilt switch turns the unit off if an unsafe angle (greater than 30°) is reached.
- High-output carbon fiber bulbs produce 4-6 times more heat than conventional bulbs.
- Simple on/off switch.
- Secure hanging attachment.
- 7.5 ft of cord.
- Cooling fins reduce heat build-up around electronic controls.
- Included reflecting cone directs heat downward toward livestock.
- Wire grill prevents animals or birds from contacting bulbs.
Replacement Bulbs (sold separately) MUST be matched to the correct heater. Use 600W heater with 600W bulb. Use 1200W heater with 1200W bulb.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Marylinda J from Texas
Seems to be working well in our recent 17 degree cold snap. The info says it doesn't generate light which could disrupt the chickens' diurnal cycle like heat lamps, however, there is quite a lot of orange light.
Dawn S from Wyoming
Order was correct, everything arrived quick quick quick so far product is wonderful, ordered for my chickens.