- 4-point ceramic cutter.
- Fits Premier's 4000s or any 3" shearing head.
How to Use
- They will not fit Premier's old (silver/black) shear head or Oster/Sunbeam heads.
- These cannot be resharpened.
- If dropped they will break.
- Make sure the comb & cutter are on as described in the instructions above.
- Make sure the comb name can be read on outside when placed on head.
- Make sure to have 1/8" space from end of comb (bevel) to tip of cutter.
- Make sure the edge of the cutter does not go over the side of the comb.
- Make sure the tension is set correctly.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Clippers and Shears - LargeItem #829000 -
Has a high torque, rare-earth, permanent magnet 110 volt motor that glides through dense wool and hair.$318.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
John from Wisconsin
Just an update: I have switched exclusively to using this cutter and resharpening I do on progressively finer diamond hones and with no loss in performance. Still getting over 20 alpaca on one cutter. Works fine with my old style LGS machine but not the new style due to the softer plastic drive gear. But I still love these cutters.
Diane G from Oregon
These cutters worked great while they were sharp. However, I did NOT realize at the time of purchase that these could not be resharpened. I would not have bought them if I had known that.
Cheryl W from Vermont
I'm giving these 5 stars for the way these cutters work. They are fabulous. But if you are a klutz like me, don't bother, because if you drop them they break, just like fine china. Then you'll say "there's 15 bucks down the drain".
John K from Wisconsin
Thought I would give these a try,they worked great. I can get anywhere from 20-30 alpaca done on one cutter and 2-3 combs. Doing up to 1000 a year, wish I had these 14 years ago, would have saved me hours of sharpening! Yes these can be resharped on diamond hones with no noticeable loss in shearing quality or quantity.
Elaine L from California
I love this cutter. It made shearing much easier than the metal cutter we used before even though the metal one was brand new - no frustrations, no hassles. It Just Worked and cut so easily.