Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods.
- As shown above in photo, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Linda C from California
This is the perfect product to create a safe space for babies in a pen of mixed aged animals. My goatlings figured it out in 30 seconds. They now have a secure area to feed without getting trampled by hungry adults. Easy to set up and use with the welded panels or your own fencing.
Polly R from Texas
The gate works well for feeding young Boer goats. It appears sturdy to last and it was shipped quickly and correctly.
Andrea H from New Mexico
Perfect gate for creep feeder. We built the rest out of pallets and tied this in, works perfectly.
Barry C from Texas
Works great and easy to adjust. I highly recommend.
William P from Georgia
This gate is built heavier than anticipated. It is well made and heavy coat of galvanized. Put up 4 eyebolts and stuck pins in place job done. Easy to adjust to the size lambs or kids. Lambs in and out no problem. Great value and useful product.