Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods.
- As shown above in photo, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 11 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Pandora S from north carolina
this is a great product, I just need to purchase a couple of extra rods to keep one of my yearlings out
William/anna D from Maryland
This is our second creep gate because we are expanding, not because the first wore out. The quality is excellent. No complaints at all.
Phyllis M from Virginia
It is sturdy but we found the added holes not helpful where they were located - without the option to make the end openings smaller - we had a real Houdini adult who kept finding her way in until we blocked the height to the bottom - even though we have Boers.
Scott/Kylene A from TN
Very well built, but I would recommend a couple of design changes-particularly if you are trying to keep out small yearlings (Shetlands). First, the horizontal bar needs a lower setting. Second, the spacing of the holes for the vertical rods results in larger openings on the far left and right. There needs to be another set of holes closer to each end.
For customers, definitely order 3 or 4 extra rods if you have a small breed.
janice c from oregon
I know this is a great product, but the shipping was $95 for the 45" gate so I had to cancel my order. It would have been nice to have known this before I went through with the order. Premier 1 did call me to let me know the shipping issue before shipping, however, so it was easy to cancel order.