Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- Width: 41" - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop and 38" - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 1 horizontal bar and 5 vertical rods.
- As shown above in photo, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- One horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Five vertical rods—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 13 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops—Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stacy M from Texas
Very good gate for the purpose. I did have to add additional vertical rods to make spacing small enough initially, but hoping the babies figure out how to eat in the pen soon.
Suzette R from New York
I was pleasantly surprised at how heavy duty the creep feeder gate is. I did add an extra vertical rod because I raise Barbados Blackbelly and they tend to be smaller sheep. I plan to order a second one now that I know how sturdy the gate is made. Plus the free shipping really sealed the deal for me.
Bonnie L from Oregon
We placed this gate on a 12x12 chain link dog kennel for a creep feeder and has worked very well for our current dozen three week old goat babies.
Erin G from Wyoming
Well built and works as it should.
Claudia C from California