Creep Feeder Gate
- Height: 40" or 45"
- 41" wide - from the outside of the eye loop to the outside of the eye loop.
- 38" wide - gate itself.
- Hot-dip galvanized to improve appearance and longevity.
- Comes with 5 vertical bars.
- As shown, vertical bars are spaced 6" apart.
Creep gate parts:
- Horizontal bar—1/2" diameter steel rod with white plastic roller. 6 height possibilities (18" to 28" with increments of 1" to 2"). Held in place with a spring-loaded clip.
- Vertical bar—1/2" diameter rods with white plastic outer rollers. Gate has 11 holes along the bottom and top. To adjust, pull rod and drop it into any hole. (We find we need all the holes as the lambs grow.)
- Eye loops. Two eye loops at ends allow attachment with a Connecting Pin (sold separately); to wire panels, metal bar gates and/or wooden panels.
Hot-dip galvanized products have triple the useful life in humid, acidic climates (many barns!).
Both horizontal and vertical internal bars can be altered to allow the openings to "grow" with the lambs or kids. White plastic pipe on rods spin freely when lambs move through them.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Really well made and adjusts to meet all my needs. Very nice.
This is a great creep gate, very sturdy heavy metal. Our larger goats have tried to get threw it to no avail and it has held up to their attemps.