Monoject™ needles with K-3 Lancet point for vaccinating and treating livestock. They connect securely to compatible Luer-lock syringes. Best for (IM), (SQ) or (IV).
- Sold in packages of 10 or 100
- Individually packed in a rigid sterilized cartridge
- Supplied as aluminum or polypropylene (both ends connect securely with compatible Luer-lock syringes)
How to Use
- Keep needle cover on the needle end until ready to inject.
- Twist the end of needle onto syringe and lock into place.
- Remove needle cover.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I was hoping that 20g needles would work well for small sheep, but I found the 1/2 inch didn’t do the job. The blunt length of the needle left for damaged muscle fiber as the needle hub came in contact with the skin. 3/4 of inch would be the perfect length.
Virginia H from Oregon
I didn't realize that the 20 gauge needles were only 1/2" long, but I can use them anyway for subcutaneous injections.