Monoject™ needles with K-3 Lancet point for vaccinating and treating livestock. They connect securely to compatible Luer-lock syringes. Best for (IM), (SQ) or (IV).
- Sold in packages of 10 or 100
- Individually packed in a rigid sterilized cartridge
- Supplied as aluminum or polypropylene (both ends connect securely with compatible Luer-lock syringes)
How to Use
- Keep needle cover on the needle end until ready to inject.
- Twist the end of needle onto syringe and lock into place.
- Remove needle cover.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Arthur T from Virginia
Exactly as ordered with quick delivery.
Karim S from Florida
Todo perfecto. Buen servicio, lo recomiendo.
John D from Illinois
Tiffany S from Kentucky
Hard to twist open.
Harmony M from Oregon
Love that they still have the aluminum hub! I get the 1" and find them perfect for both subcutaneous and intramuscular injections. Great value for your money!