Eco Feeders, 26 lb
- Capacity: 26 lbs
- Size: 19"H, 16" pan diameter, 2.5" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 100
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Includes a set of 4 push fit legs that raise the feeder 3 in. off the ground.
- Has a wide lipped bottom feed tray with an indoor lid.
- Designed for ground based feeding.
- Lower portion of the cone is non-reflective. Helps flighty birds from seeing their reflection and getting scared.
- Optional rain hat (sold separately) to protect feed from inclement weather.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Wendy V from Ohio
Works very well, especially if you don't move it around much. The feet tend to fall off but are easy to put back on. It's very solid and well made. Looking forward to trying it with the rain hat!
Kelly H from Texas
I purchased this one as I have 12 hens and 2 Roosters so it is helpful to have one large feeder in place for all to eat vs 3 little ones that had to be filled daily. I like how the feeder area is deep therefore the food does not get "kicked" out every where.
Andrew S from Indiana
I purchased 3 Eco Feeders with the rain hats after weeks of research and video watching. They are expensive when combined but are well worth the money. Really heavy duty and the hats sit down far enough they won’t blow off. I also received these really fast. I would definitely recommend!
Nanette O from California
Ordered two of these with the grill and the girls are liking it. Was easy to to put together, seems sturdy, and holds food. It feels a bit pricey for what it is (especially to have to buy the rain hat separately), but if it holds up and keeps the girls from making a bigger mess with food, it’ll be money well spent.
Amanda L from Minnesota
I love this feeder!!!