Eco Feeders, 26 lb
- Has a wide lipped bottom feed tray with an indoor lid.
- Designed for ground based feeding.
- Lower portion of the cone is non-reflective. Helps flighty birds from seeing their reflection and getting scared.
- Optional rain hat to protect feed from inclement weather.
- Capacity: 26 lbs
- Size: 19"H, 16" pan diameter, 2.5" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed*: 100
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Includes a set of 4 push-fit legs that raise the feeder 3" off the ground.
*Number Fed is determined by capacity multiplied by 4 oz (amount of feed the average adult chicken eats per day).
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shane A from Utah
Good inexpensive feeder. Holds a lot of feed and the legs are a great addition. This feeder could use a handle but won't be hard to add one. It is built out of thick tough plastic that don't break like some of the ones you get from the box stores.
Kim M from Wisconsin
Love these, I did get the hats so no water in food when it rains, love it.
Diane D from Wisconsin
I love this feeder. It holds plenty of feed with no waist. I did get the one with the grill. I think that is why they can't dump anything out.
this is fabulous, works great for chickens and small ducks, saves on food and holds lots of food!
I bought the Eco-Feeder (without grill) for our ducks and I am very satisified with it. I have one with the grill too, but felt that they needed more room to get to the feed with their larger bills. I can tell that they prefer the feeder without grill as they eat more feed from that one. I would recommend this feeder for ducks.