Eco Feeders, 26 lb
- Capacity: 26 lbs
- Size: 19"H, 16" pan diameter, 2.5" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 100
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes
- Can it hang: no
- Includes a set of 4 push fit legs that raise the feeder 3 in. off the ground.
- Has a wide lipped bottom feed tray with an indoor lid.
- Designed for ground based feeding.
- Lower portion of the cone is non-reflective. Helps flighty birds from seeing their reflection and getting scared.
- Optional rain hat (sold separately) to protect feed from inclement weather.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I bought the Eco-Feeder (without grill) for our ducks and I am very satisified with it. I have one with the grill too, but felt that they needed more room to get to the feed with their larger bills. I can tell that they prefer the feeder without grill as they eat more feed from that one. I would recommend this feeder for ducks.
Daniel C from Kentucky
Prefer over hanging feeders. Large space for birds heads/bills. Sturdy, cap is great for keeping Guineas out of the top.
Daniel M from Maine
Excellent quality. I use it in all my coops. Lid keeps birds for falling in.
Charles K from Florida
Excellent product. Greatly reduces the number of refills needed per week, less work. Keeps feed dry when used outside and necessary here.
Edward C from Florida
Using 2 of these feeders (w/o grill piece). Good capacity, top fits well (doesn't get knocked off). Legs are just the right height...chickens can eat easily but cannot scratch feed out. Trough is wide enough our roosters have no problem using it. Will be getting a couple more.