EcoNest Colony Box
- Accommodates up to 45 hens (throughout the day, not all at once)
- One-way egg rollout tray. Lid flips up for quick egg access
- Durable, galvanized metal construction
- Sloped top prevents the hens from roosting
- Curtained nesting area for privacy and security
- Removable nesting pad—a plastic, easy to clean bedding replacement (does not reach into egg collection tray)
If segmented compartments (for shy birds) or a rear-mounted (outside the coop) egg collection tray are needed, look to the VersaNest™ Laying Box.
|Nest Box Comparison|
|VersaNest™ Laying Box||EcoNest Colony Box|
|Dimensions||20.5"L x 19.5"W x 20"H||40.5"L x 19.5"W x 20"H||46.5"L x 19.5"W x 21"H|
|Number of Hens||Up to 22||Up to 45||Up to 45|
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Therese O from Illinois
I have 2 Best Nest rollaway nests I have had for several years now. I needed another one. I decided to try this Econest. I have always trusted Premier to offer the best in products.
This is not one of them. It is not built as sturdy as Best Nest and the instructions are picture only. The worst part is the top of the egg collection area. If your chickens like to climb on everything and leave droppings, then when you open the top it flips inward, not outward and down like BestNest, and any droppings you didn't clean off beforehand get flipped onto the nest "carpet". Spend the extra and get the Best Nest.