ElectroNet® Plus 9/35/12 Electric Netting
A prefabricated fence that has 9 horizontal twines (8 conductive); is 35" tall installed, and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12". It's used to keep sheep, goats, guard dogs in while keeping out stray dogs and coyotes. Can be used for cattle and domestic hogs.
For fences that involve curves, corners and directional change, or when aesthetics are a concern, “Plus” nets include additional line posts to reduce sag. Line posts are spaced every 6'8" (vs. 12.5' for standard 35" ElectroNet).
Each roll is a complete fence with posts already built into the mesh/fence. One roll (100 ft) weighs only 13 lbs. You will need a fence energizer to electrify the net.
Which ElectroNet® is right for you?We offer many fences to fit your situation, including multiple lengths with different post spacings, drivable line posts and positive/negative options for dry soils. Visit this link to compare all ElectroNet options.
No extra gates needed. Just turn off the energizer and pull the first post to create an opening. For added convenience, an ElectroNet® Gate can be used to provide easy access without the need to turn the energizer off.
- Contain sheep, goats and cattle and keep out predators such as coyotes, dogs and bears.
- Enclose rams and buck goats.
- Make small pastures for animals that need special attention (ewes/does/nannies with triplets; injured or stressed animals).
- Effective for beehive protection to keep out livestock and bears.
- Strip grazing pastures, orchards, vineyards and stockpiled forages.
- As an interim fence until a more permanent fence can be built.
- Installing water gaps that work.
- Making lanes for moving animals.
- Protecting outdoor hay supplies.
|ElectroNet® Plus 9/35/12|
|Horizontal Strands||9 (8 conductive)|
|Vertical Strands||White plastic struts, spaced every 12"|
|Roll Length||100' or 50'|
|Electrical Resistance Ohms/1000 ft||38 Ω|
|Distance Between Built-In Line Posts||6'8"|
|Line Posts||Double Spike (DS), White PVC, 0.51" dia.|
|Horizontal Spacings (bottom to top)||4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6"|
Each roll comes with 1 Warning Sign and 1 Repair Kit.
- #201500 - $1.44 per ft (100' roll with double spike posts).
- #201501 - $2.24 per ft (50' roll with double spike posts).
See PDFs and videos above for additional installation instructions.
Warning! Due to risk of fire, do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting or electro-plastic conductors such as rope, twine or tape. Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier’s website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing. Ice and heavy snow can flatten netting and thereby damage it.
Dry or frozen ground may cause post spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed. We recommend using drivable or single spike posts in hard soils. Double spike posts provide more stability when the ground is soft.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Posts and AccessoriesItem #201041 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$3.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201700 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Daniel Z from Nevada
I've used netting manufactured by other companies and this product is superior:
1) Premier uses 6 electrified wires per strand, many of the other manufacturers only use 3.
2) The step in spike is one piece of steel, rather than the plastic/fiberglass/steel mess some of the other manufacturers use, AND it already comes with a point on the end. It's much easier to step in. With my old fence I had to carry around a rubber mallet to get the spike in the ground.
3) Premier has a cleaner manufacturing process. That is, there aren't extraneous bits of extruded plastic at the joins (where vertical and horizontal strands meet) that tangle up the fence. This might sound like a little thing, but when you move your fence every couple days it adds up.
Jen C from Pennsylvania
Easy to install (I watched the online video). I was a little skeptical because our soil is rocky and we live on a hill, but the fencing went up quickly and easily. My husband didn't have a problem getting the double pins in, but I found a hammer made it much easier for me in our really rocky places. Worth the money. I'm planning on buying more. I also use it for temporary fencing for our horses when I want to give them additional grazing.
Kelli O from Pennsylvania
After buying electric netting from another company and having several bad experiences with them, I was not easily convinced that this netting would be worth buying. I didn't want to waste more time or money. I didn't want anymore escapees. This netting more than exceeded my expectations. There is a learning curve and it took me a few times of moving and adjusting my habits, but once I got it down I was thoroughly impressed. In fact, I bought six more after the initial six! It keeps my goats and my lambs fenced in.
Lian P from Michigan
I love it. Easy to install. Works great. I plan to get a couple more
Lisa K from Mississippi
We have been using ElectroNet to graze our sheep on rotation for 10 years - I still have some of the original netting in the field! ElectroNet is so easy to use that even one person can easily manage putting up, taking down and moving it to the next location. I don't know what we would do without it! Our favorite is the 9/35/12 100' with double spike. It is just the right size and is study and easy to manage while deterring the temptation of the lambs from sticking their heads through the netting (because, you know...the grass is always greener...).