ElectroStop® 10/42/12 Electric Netting
ElectroStop is 7" taller than ElectroNet®. Has one extra conductive twine. A prefabricated fence that has 10 horizontal twines (9 conductive); is 42" tall installed, and has large white plastic vertical struts every 12".
White PVC posts are built into the mesh every 12.5'. The result, when energized properly, is a nearly impenetrable mesh to sheep, goats, coyotes and dogs.
The black and white colors provide 24/7 visibility to both humans and animals against light and dark backgrounds. It's low electrical resistance (only 38 Ω/1000 ft) is an important benefit for longer fences and/or fences with high weed contact.
Is your net sagging? See our ElectroStop Plus has posts every 6.8 ft (vs. 12.5 ft for standard ElectroStop). More posts means less sag and a more versatile fence. See accessories tab below.
Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- 10 horizontals (9 electrified)
- Horizontals are white and black
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6", 6"
- Verticals are a white plastic strut spaced 12" apart
- Posts are .5" PVC with a metal spike that goes into the ground.
- Posts can be single spike (SS) with 1 spike that goes into the ground or double spike (DS) with 2 spikes that go into the ground.
- Posts spikes are 6" long and .26" in diameter
- Posts are spaced every 12.5'
- 42" tall
- Comes with 2 nylon strings that can be used to tie posts back to support posts or to tie 2 end posts together.
- Comes in 164' or 82' lengths- Pos/Neg is available in 164' lengths with SS posts only.
- 38 Ohms of resistance per 1000'
- Positive/Negative (Pos/Neg) comes with 2 clips on each end. 1 is to be hooked to the energizer like normal. The 2nd should be hooked to a ground rod. This is for places where the soil is very dry and the animals do not ground well.
- Quick Ground ElectroStop is a special use netting developed by Premier. Metal filaments in the bottom horizontal strand (the one touching the ground) serve as the ground rod to complete the electrical circuit. Designed for those that move netting very frequently. There is a risk with this design. If vegetation touches both the bottom strand and the first positive strand (only 3" away) an electrical short is likely. A larger energizer is often needed.
- #203000 - $.85 per ft (164' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #203100 - $1.23 per ft (82' standard roll with single spike posts).
- #207025 - $.95 per ft (164' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #207040 - $1.34 per ft (82' standard roll with double spike posts).
- #203200 - $1.06 per ft (164' Quick Ground roll with single spike posts).
- #204000 - $1.04 per ft (164' Positive/Negative roll with single spike posts).
Tip: A PowerLink (see accessories tab above) is recommended to attach the grounded portion of the Positive/Negative net to the ground rod.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
It is best to have animals trained to electric fencing before you turn them out in the net only. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Energizers - 110v AC Plug-InItem #115110 -
The Kube 4000 plug-in unit is economic and wide-impedance. That means it produces unusually high pulse outputs in fences over dry soils. It performs better than standard low-impedance units during dry/snowy seasons and on fences for deer, poultry and goats.$148.00
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/SS, (white) - Use with: ElectroStop 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6, PoultryNet 12/42/3, Chicken Net 12/42/3 or Goat Net 9/42/6Item #203041 -
These are replacement posts only for Premier's netting. (Not all shown at right.)$2.30
Posts and Accessories
NetPost 15/42/DS, (white) - Use with: ElectroStop & Plus 10/42/12, E'Stop 9/42/6 or PoultryNet & Plus 12/42/3Item #207007 -
These are replacement posts only for Premier's netting. (Not all shown at right.)$2.65
Electric NettingItem #201710 -
A handy kit that includes all of the essentials to repair tears and holes made by animals, weed-eaters, lawnmowers and whatever else may have damaged the net.$2.00
Electric NettingItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ryan Q from Pennsylvania
Shipped fast and no issues with order. Netting came ready to go and I had no issues with unboxing and getting it set up. I installed 4 of the 164' 10/42/12 double spike net in about 45 mins. On flat even ground, the nets install near perfectly with little initial sag. On hills or any change in grade, the net did sag a good bit. I added t posts at each corner and at the end of each 164' net section. With the T posts you can tighten up the netting and remove most of the sag, plus it makes the fencing a little more secure. I hooked this up to a .1 joule zareba 5-mile LI solar charger since I already had it running the fence around my 1/4 acre garden area. I thought it would be undercharged, but at the farthest ends I'm still reading 7,000+ volts on the net. Deer have stayed away from it and it seems to keep them from even wanting to jump over it, so I'm hoping it will also keep coyote away from the sheep. The only reason I gave this 4 stars and not five was that I felt there was too much sag anywhere the ground wasn't perfectly flat. If sturdier end posts were added to pull the net and elimate the sag it would definitely be a 5-star product.
Christopher P from Indiana
Just had a major storm roll through. 70 mph winds. Only place the fence went down was where tree limbs fell on it. I'm impressed.
Aaron G from California
For the past 6 years these fences have out performed all other brands, but recent changes in manufacturing have led to a faulty product. Either I received a bad batch of fence or the new design only has a lifespan of one week before falling apart. California has hard dry ground. These fences may no longer stand up to it.
Wayne G from North Carolina
This product is excellent..I have been thrilled with all of their stuff. I have both the Hog and Cow fence and they are very well made and so easy to put up.. I will be buying more so I can leave my rotation paddocks up.
Joanne V from New York
Always fast delivery. Always lives up to expectations. Always concerned, knowledgeable technical support.