ElectroStop® 10/42/12 (w/ drivable posts)
This electric fence is used to keep sheep, goats, guard dogs in while keeping out stray dogs and coyotes. Also used to keep bear away from bee hives. Suitable for cattle.
Same mesh as ElectroStop 10/42/12 but this net has drivable posts (.75" dia.) are much stronger and stiffer than standard line posts and can be pounded in with a dead-blow hammer or mallet. Fence installs easily in hard/frozen soils as well as soft soils. Pushing in posts is no longer necessary.
Each roll is a complete fence with the drivable posts already built into the mesh/fence. One roll (100 ft) weighs only 19 lbs. You will need a fence energizer to electrify the net.
Pos/Neg fences—are for dry, sandy or rocky conditions. Ideal for situations when there is too little moisture in the soil to properly ground the fence.
- 10 horizontals (9 electrified)
- Horizontals are white and black
- Horizontal spacings from bottom to top are: 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 4", 6", 6", 6"
- Verticals are a white plastic strut spaced 12" apart
- Posts are .75" PVC with a flanged metal spike that goes into the ground.
- Post spikes are 8" long and .31" diameter. A welded spike stop prevents the spike from being forced into the post during installation.
- Posts are spaced every 12.5'
- 42" tall
- Comes with 2 nylon strings that can be used to tie posts back to support posts or to tie 2 end posts together.
- Comes in 100' lengths.
- 38 Ohms of resistance per 1000'
- Positive/Negative (Pos/Neg) comes with 2 clips on each end. 1 is to be hooked to the energizer like normal. The 2nd should be hooked to a ground rod. This is for places where the soil is very dry and the animals do not ground well.
- #203050 - $1.59 per ft (100' roll with drivable posts).
- #203051 - $1.89 per ft (100' Pos/Neg roll with drivable posts).
Who needs Drivable Posts?
- Those who find it too difficult to push single spikes or step double spikes into the ground.
- Those who install net into: Hard soils in summer, frozen soils and rocky soils.
Very easy to move. Secure for adults, lambs and kids. Extra height is better for large and/or flighty animals. Visible for animals against all back grounds. End posts act as built in gates. Multiple nets hook to each other quickly via a clip on each end. Double spike posts are more stable in soft soils. Plastic strut verticals are more rigid than string verticals. Nets with vertical struts bunch less than string verticals when the net is being rolled up or unrolled.
Tip: A PowerLink (see accessories tab above) is recommended to attach the grounded portion of the Positive/Negative net to the ground rod.
Remember...netting must always be properly electrified!
It is best to have animals trained to electric fencing before you turn them out in the net only. The first time you put the animals in the net, you should be available to watch them for a while. That way if one were to get into the fence and get caught, you can turn the power off and get them loose.
Use only with a low or wide impedance intermittent pulse energizer. Warning! Do NOT use continuous output energizers with electric netting due to risk of fire. (Fi-Shock™ brand energizers which are sold as low impedance, continuous current output should NOT be used with electric netting.) All energizers sold on Premier's website use an intermittent pulse and are suitable for use with electric netting.
Dry conditions and wintertime usage may reduce the effectiveness of electric fencing.
Dry or frozen ground many cause the NetPost spikes to bend or break if inserted with force. Pilot holes may be needed.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
GatesItem #340616 -
Easy access in/out of net enclosures without having to turn off the energizer!$57.00
Posts and AccessoriesItem #205011 -
Replacement line posts for Premier’s netting. Designs for each type of net, double or single spike.$3.28
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #201710 -
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials to patch tears and holes in electric net fences.$2.00
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206503 -
Replacement clip designed for the steel spikes on posts.$0.15
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Johanna G from California
great fencing, and love the drivable posts. the only thing is, the posts don't work well when it is very wet; the double posts might be better for that. in dry ground you can't beat these however. the height, 100' ft length and netting is really good, easy to see, fairly lightweight... i'd like some shorter lengths for smaller spaces and lanes, etc--maybe 50'ft lengths as options to add on...
we have a very 'goaty' breed of sheep who jump everything, are houdinis and very smart and interactive, and we therefore need this higher fence height--which works great. no-one even tests it, including rams!