Energizer Support Box
General-purpose utility box for mounting a fence energizer, battery and solar panel. Consolidate electric fence components into a single housing for ease of movement.
Support box sits on the ground—less risk of damage from vandals, snow, rain and livestock. Galvanized (zinc plated) to prevent rust.
- 12.5"H x 11"W x 12"D
- Battery compartment: 11-1/4"H x 9"W x 11-3/4"D
- Galvanized steel construction
- Plastic carrying handle
- Hang the battery energizer on the threaded bolt at the front of the support box. Ensure the bolt is tightened.
- The support box is pre-drilled for Premier’s solar panel brackets. Insert these into the top of the case and thread nuts onto bolts. Attach the solar panel to the brackets.
- The 12V battery sits in the center compartment. Attach the battery to the solar panel (for recharging). For maximum sunlight, orient the unit so the panel faces south.
- When the fence is ready to be energized: Connect the energizer to the fence, ground rod and finally the battery.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Frank V from Massachusetts
I agree with the previous reviewer. Also with a large battery (100ah) the weigh of this and position of handle under the solar panel make it very difficult to transport. A group 31 battery will not fit completely inside the box as it is just a little to long. Considered removing battery to a battery box but then it would be off balance and could tip over. The support box is probably ideal for a smaller panel and smaller battery though. It is solidly built and easy to drill holes for your own energizer and/or controller.
Sara D from Massachusetts
Does the job, but very awkward to move with a solar panel attached since the handle is underneath the panel.