ExoTrim™ BLUE Hoof Trimmers
New! Similar to Premier’s ExoTrim hoof trimmers, but with longer blades (2.2” vs. 2”) and an ergonomic handle for all day comfort. Choice of smooth or serrated blades.
- Offset cutting angle for improved precision in hard to maneuver positions
- Non-slip plastic handle, which provides a comfortable grip and enhanced strength
- Secure locking system prevents opening when not in use, ensuring safety and convenient storage
- Length: 7.5" (tool), 2.2" (blades)
- Lightweight (6 oz) for increased maneuverability
- Precision milled stainless steel extends deep into handle for added strength
- Ergonomic plastic handle
- Secure locking system for enhanced safety and storage
- Serrated blades “grip” hard hooves when cutting force is applied—eliminating slippage
Compare the ExoTrim™ BLUE to other hoof trimmers.
Sheep and goats hooves are made from the same hard and tough protein (keratin) that comprises human fingernails. Hooves will continue to grow throughout an animal’s life and must be routinely trimmed to prevent infection. Left unchecked, the hoof wall may begin to curl or grow irregularly, which can create painful walking conditions.
Always disinfect trimmers between animals to prevent spreading diseases.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.