Premier SureFoot Foot Bath
- Used for holding hoof care treatments.
- We accidentally discovered that our waterfowl love to use these as a substitute for a pond!
- 47" long, 18" to 20.5" wide. Sides are 7" tall (tapered).
- Tapered sides--multiple baths stack for shipping and between uses.
- Strong, extremely tough, hard plastic.
- Elevated sides and ends reduce fluid loss.
- Lift and tip to empty out old water (easiest when less than half of water remaining).
- Flexible side flanges for fitting into treatment chutes.
- Unique "Y" design floor pattern provides traction and reduces slippage.
- In landlocked areas, foot bath acts as a small portable and easily cleaned pond for ducks and geese.
How to Use
For ducks and geese:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Handling EquipmentItem #912010 -
Animals can be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute. Allows stress-free walk-in access for shepherds to the inside of the chute for deworming, vaccinating, etc.$255.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Val/Judymae C from Virginia
Thanks..Premier for high quality products for our animals..the Seb. geese just walked right over and stepped into it..all three were enjoying their NEW bathtub…this is great for wintertime..as their summer tub is much larger.
This is an excellent product at an extremely reasonable price. It's tough enough for my herd of 200+ meat goats to use daily as they exit the feeding area. I combined two foot bath tubs to make a longer walk-through and it's working well.
We have used these foot bath tubs for years and are very pleased with their durability and usefulness. We only ordered some more because of our very wet spring and we need to foot bath with zinc sulfate in several pastures and didn't have enough length.
Norman R from Washington
I really like this product. It is strong, and should last several years. Thanks for the tip to put stone and sheep wool in the bath. The sheep walk right through the trough. I put a cover over the baths to keep the rain out. I couldn't make one for this price. Well worth the money.
car; s from PA
It works good for a foot bath, however, I feel it is way over-priced for a plastic tub. I have two I have been using for over a year and the sides warp over time leaving just enough room for a ewe to get her foot between the tub and the side of the chute. I recommend this product, but only if you cannot find a cheaper alternative.