New! Zinc sulfate footbath concentrate for the treatment and control of bacterial and fungal hoof problems in livestock. Hoof 1-2-3 has been formulated with Stabitrol (13%) to enhance penetration and absorption in the hoof area.
- Treats foot rot and scald in sheep or goats
- Formaldehyde and copper free
- Blue dye makes untreated animals easier to spot
- Zinc Sulfate - 31%
- Stabitrol - 13%
Foot Bath Solution Mix Rates
|Amount||Gallons of Water||Final Solution|
|8 oz.||31.25||31.31 gallons|
|1 pint||62.5||62.626 gallons|
|1 quart||125||125.25 gallons|
|1 gallon||500||501 gallons|
Zinc Sulphate vs Copper Sulphate vs Formaldehyde?
- Zinc Sulphate (Premier FootCare or Hoof 1-2-3)—we rely on it in a Premier SureFoot™ Foot Bath for mass treating and preventing footrot and/or foot scald. But it takes longer exposure time (10 minutes) to “work” than other options.
- Copper Sulphate—effective and quick. Corrodes metal gates (and even the nails and screws in wooden gates). Thus we use it only for topical treatments like FootCure™.
- Formaldehyde—kills bacteria rapidly. Can make hooves brittle. Poses serious health risks to human and animal skin (particularly eye tissue).
How to Use
- Warning: Eye irritant. In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes. If irritation persists call a physician.
- Do NOT allow sheep or goats to drink from foot bath solutions.
- Do NOT allow to freeze.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Foot Trimming and Care
Premier SureFoot™ Foot BathItem #764001 -
Durable 4 ft foot bath for hoof treatments. Often used with Premier FootCare (liquid zinc sulphate) to treat footrot and/or foot scald in sheep and goats.$79.00
6 ft. long panel, 36" tall, (3 ft. walk-thru gate)Item #911900 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$443.00
3 ft. Solid Chute Panel, 36" tallItem #909400 -
Solid corrugated sides block the animal's side vision and encourage sheep/goats to move forward on their own to the exit.$182.00
6 ft. Solid Chute Panel, 36" tallItem #910800 -
Solid corrugated sides block the animal's side vision and encourage sheep/goats to move forward on their own to the exit.$396.00
Linking StakeItem #917800 -
Linking stake for connecting panels, gates, chutes of sheep and goat handling or feeding systems.$11.30
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shonah H from Pennsylvania
Just started using Hoof 1-2-3, but so far I think it is helping with our foot issues this wet winter and spring.
Josh B from Tennessee
I have just started using this product and it seems to be helping. I like how it's an all-in-one mix.