EzePower™ (9 volt) Dry Batteries
- 75 amp - 6.5" x 4.5" x 4.25"
- 165 amp - 7.5" x 5" x 6.25"
Average effective lifespan:
- 75 amp hr - 20B: 4 months. B4: 3 months.
- 165 amp hr - 20B: 8 months. B4: 6 months.
Note: Solar Panels can be used to extend battery life, but will not recharge the battery.
- Lightweight (4 to 6 lb)
- Can be discarded like an alkaline battery
- Won't leak, spill or damage clothes
- Can last all summer—165 EzePower releases 165,000 milliampere hours
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carrie D from Pennsylvania
Finally found a battery that fits in my fence charger!! Just waiting for the new solar charge controller and then we will be in business!!
Kimberly L from RHODE ISLAND
Always happy with my orders... So many people have told me that they found it impossible to contain their goats... I tell them about Premier!
Brandi R from California
Normally everything from Premiere would get a 5 out of 5, but one of the batteries I bought in May of 2012 wasn't any good when I needed it in early 2013. It was stored well. I hope I dont experience the same thing with this backup I purchased. They do last, and as I said, typically all things I've purchased over the years are worthy of a 5 put of 5.
Sally P from Colorado
I've been using these batteries in my Intellishock 20B energizer for almost 5 years. This my 4th battery. Used in conjunction with a solar panel they last just about 1 year.