Fence Fault Finder
- Hard plastic body with LED display (2" x 1.5")
- 7" x 3" x 1"
- Belt clip
- 9 volt battery included
- Effective for locating direction of voltage flow on a fence line
- Notch on the back of the probe allows for firm contact to the fence
- Large backlit display is easy to read
- Audible current indicator
- Displays previous current reading to compare values
- No ground probe
- Replaceable 9v battery, low battery system for early indication of need for replacement
- Works with all energizers
Will not show direction of a fault within a roll of netting. It will indicate direction if used between two rolls of netting. Why? Netting ends twist all the conductors of the net. If used in the center, the device will not be able to indicate the direction of the leak because of these twists. It can be used to determine the net in which the fault is located.
When the unit reads "LL" or "low batt," the battery on the tester (not the energizer's battery) is low and needs to be replaced.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #206620 -
Designed to be left in one place for months or years, but still easy to move if needed. It's sturdier than other nets with regular posts.$234.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Amy C from Michigan
This tool has proven to be extremely helpful in pinpointing shorts in our electric fence. No longer do we have to walk every inch of fence in search of the source of the problem. We had considered getting this product years ago but didn't because of the price. It is worth the price! It is definately one of those prized time saving tools you're glad you have on the farm.