Galvanized Cone Feeders
|Feed Saver Grill||optional||optional||optional|
|Anti-Soil Trough Guard||no||optional||no|
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal construction
- Feeds a wide variety of food stuffs: Crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn
- Quickly adjusts between (3) options to control feed output
Accessories (sold separately, colors may vary)
- Hopper Lid prevents birds from perching and soiling feed in the hopper. Can be used outside, but will not protect the feeding trough from rain. Available for the 11 and 22 lb capacity feeders.
- Feed Saver Grill reduces wasted feed. Available for the 11, 22 and 44 lb capacity feeders.
- Anti-Soil Trough Guard protects feed in the trough. Affectionately called the “crap-flap” by Premier’s staff. Fits 22 lb feeder.
- Rain Hat protects both the hopper and feeding trough from the elements. Available for the 22 lb feeder.
How to Use
To adjust feed output, release one locking clip toward the trough and lower hopper to the desired height. Repeat for each clip. Reverse to raise.
How to attach cone to base:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kim P from Florida
Seems to be well made. I didn’t have any problem putting it together. I think it will last a long time. I wasn’t happy with the shipping. The delivery date was changed 3 times, but expected during these times
Leigh F from Missouri
Our two 22 lb feeders have met our feeding needs. The metal construction is excellent & none of our 15 chickens or 7 guineas have sat on or tipped over either feeder. I like the rolled tray & the 3 adjustments. On the low adjustment only a few pieces end up on the ground, saving food. Now that they our birds are used to it I may put try the feed saver grill & put it on a higher adjustment. The built in handle is a big help. These feeders save time & provide assurance the birds have plenty to eat especially when we are gone.
This lid works well to keep litter from entering the food opening. It is a lightweight inexpensive device that works well in normal weather conditions. The cone feeders sit under a tree that drops lots of litter & we wanted to protect the food. We ordered another for our second 22 lb cone feeder.
Mel U from Nebraska
Extremely difficult to assemble!
Kristen L from New York
Rainhat only works with THEIR 22 lb slope top metal feeder I was told, after purchase. Glad they notated it after I bought it. No return/refund offered.
Bobbie W from Ohio
Excellent strong quality. Love the large amount of feed it holds. I purchased four.