Galvanized Cone Feeders
|Feed Saver Grill||optional||optional||optional|
|Anti-Soil Trough Guard||no||optional||no|
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal construction
- Feeds a wide variety of food stuffs: Crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn
- Quickly adjusts between (3) options to control feed output
Accessories (sold separately)
- Hopper Lid prevents birds from perching and soiling feed in the hopper. Can be used outside, but will not protect the feeding trough from rain. Available for the 11 and 22 lb capacity feeders.
- Feed Saver Grill reduces wasted feed. Available for the 11, 22 and 44 lb capacity feeders.
- Anti-Soil Trough Guard protects feed in the trough. Affectionately called the “crap-flap” by Premier’s staff. Fits 22 lb feeder.
- Rain Hat protects both the hopper and feeding trough from the elements. Available for the 22 lb feeder.
How to Use
- Tilt base of cone into two of the adjustment hinges. Lip of the cone should fit into their cutouts.
- Position the cone at the top of the third hinge.
- Press into the base of the cone with your thumbs, while pushing on the side of the trough with your fingers. This will flex the cone inward enough to catch under the hinge.
- Follow the same process for all hinges to set the level.
Reduce feed output level by releasing locking clip toward the trough and lowering hopper to the desired height. Repeat for each clip. Reverse to raise.
Follow this link to learn how to choose a poultry feeder.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jasmine F from Vermont
Bought the 11lb feeder as a replacement for a smaller one. Easy to set up, seems sturdy, and works just as it’s supposed to.
Michael S from Arizona
Purchased two 11lb and one 22lb galvanized feeder (accessories include 3 feed saver grills, 1 anti soil trough, and 1 rain hat). Exceptional quality products and easy set up. Added bungees to secure the lids to the feeders. Highly recommended.
Kathy H from Wisconsin
Arrived on time and although we haven't used it yet, appears to be very sturdy.
Clifton M from Colorado
Diane G from Massachusetts
This seem to work just fine. I’ve only used it for a week. I have it on the lowest setting and sometimes the feed doesn’t drop. I noticed that if you spin it the food comes right out. Maybe if I had it hanging it might work a bit better. I also bought the guard and rain hat. The guard is awesome and keeps the food from being tossed out. No waste at all. For the rain hat I need to figure out a way to use it while hanging the feeder. The hole at the very top is small so I would need to find the right size cord to hang it with.