Galvanized Cone Feeders
|Feed Saver Grill||optional||optional||optional|
|Anti-Soil Trough Guard||no||optional||no|
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal construction
- Feeds a wide variety of food stuffs: Crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn
- Quickly adjusts between (3) options to control feed output
Accessories (sold separately, colors may vary)
- Hopper Lid prevents birds from perching and soiling feed in the hopper. Can be used outside, but will not protect the feeding trough from rain. Available for the 11 and 22 lb capacity feeders.
- Feed Saver Grill reduces wasted feed. Available for the 11, 22 and 44 lb capacity feeders.
- Anti-Soil Trough Guard protects feed in the trough. Affectionately called the “crap-flap” by Premier’s staff. Fits 22 lb feeder.
- Rain Hat protects both the hopper and feeding trough from the elements. Available for the 22 lb feeder.
How to Use
To adjust feed output, release one locking clip toward the trough and lower hopper to the desired height. Repeat for each clip. Reverse to raise.
How to attach cone to base:
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kristen L from New York
Rainhat only works with THEIR 22 lb slope top metal feeder I was told, after purchase. Glad they notated it after I bought it. No return/refund offered.
Bobbie W from Ohio
Excellent strong quality. Love the large amount of feed it holds. I purchased four.
Diana H from South Carolina
Great job, and was called back to answer a question I had.
Robert B from California
Very pleased with the feeder and now with the lid which I had to order separately; and that surprises and disappoints me that it wasn't shown as an option WITH the feeder.
Kelvin S from Mississippi
Excellent! Been using plastic and they are all breaking apart. The new metal feeders seem to be working well.