Galvanized Cone Feeders
|Feed Saver Grill||optional||optional||optional|
|Anti-Soil Trough Guard||no||optional||no|
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal construction
- Feeds a wide variety of food stuffs: Crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn
- Quickly adjusts between (3) options to control feed output
Accessories (sold separately, colors may vary)
- Feed Saver Grill reduces wasted feed. Available for the 11, 22 and 44 lb capacity feeders.
- Anti-Soil Trough Guard protects feed in the trough. Affectionately called the “crap-flap” by Premier’s staff. Fits 22 lb feeder.
- Rain Hat protects both the hopper and feeding trough from the elements. Available for the 22 lb feeder.
How to Use
To adjust feed output, release one locking clip toward the trough and lower hopper to the desired height. Repeat for each clip. Reverse to raise.
How to attach cone to base:
We DO NOT recommend the use of the Feed Saver Grill with roosters or hens that have large combs. The comb could rub on the plastic and become injured.
To reduce the risk of entrapment, breeds with voracious appetites such as Cornish Cross should NOT use the Feed Saver Grill.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert B from California
Very pleased with the feeder and now with the lid which I had to order separately; and that surprises and disappoints me that it wasn't shown as an option WITH the feeder.
Kelvin S from Mississippi
Excellent! Been using plastic and they are all breaking apart. The new metal feeders seem to be working well.
Manny M from Virginia
I bought 3 of these for my chicken tractors. I drilled a small hole into the top of the rain guard so I could use a chain to hang them from inside, it worked perfectly.
I'm seeing little to no waste. I really like these feeders over others I've used.
Jasmine F from Vermont
Bought the 11lb feeder as a replacement for a smaller one. Easy to set up, seems sturdy, and works just as it’s supposed to.
Michael S from Arizona
Purchased two 11lb and one 22lb galvanized feeder (accessories include 3 feed saver grills, 1 anti soil trough, and 1 rain hat). Exceptional quality products and easy set up. Added bungees to secure the lids to the feeders. Highly recommended.