Galvanized Cone Feeders
|Feed Saver Grill
|Anti-Soil Trough Guard
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal construction
- Feeds a wide variety of food stuffs: Crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn
- Quickly adjusts between (3) options to control feed output
Accessories (sold separately, colors may vary)
- Feed Saver Grill reduces wasted feed. Available for the 11, 22 and 44 lb capacity feeders.
- Anti-Soil Trough Guard protects feed in the trough. Affectionately called the “crap-flap” by Premier’s staff. Fits 22 lb feeder.
- Rain Hat protects both the hopper and feeding trough from the elements. Available for the 22 lb feeder.
How to Use
To adjust feed output, release one locking clip toward the trough and lower hopper to the desired height. Repeat for each clip. Reverse to raise.
How to attach cone to base:
We DO NOT recommend the use of the Feed Saver Grill with roosters or hens that have large combs. The comb could rub on the plastic and become injured.
To reduce the risk of entrapment, breeds with voracious appetites such as Cornish Cross should NOT use the Feed Saver Grill.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Michael S from Arizona
Purchased two 11lb and one 22lb galvanized feeder (accessories include 3 feed saver grills, 1 anti soil trough, and 1 rain hat). Exceptional quality products and easy set up. Added bungees to secure the lids to the feeders. Highly recommended.
Kathy H from Wisconsin
Arrived on time and although we haven't used it yet, appears to be very sturdy.
Clifton M from Colorado
Diane G from Massachusetts
This seem to work just fine. I’ve only used it for a week. I have it on the lowest setting and sometimes the feed doesn’t drop. I noticed that if you spin it the food comes right out. Maybe if I had it hanging it might work a bit better. I also bought the guard and rain hat. The guard is awesome and keeps the food from being tossed out. No waste at all. For the rain hat I need to figure out a way to use it while hanging the feeder. The hole at the very top is small so I would need to find the right size cord to hang it with.
Jody P from Massachusetts
Feeders that make sense and work correctly with ease. So pleased that I found Premier 1—their chicken products are designed to work—thankfully.