Galvanized Cone Feeders
|Feed Saver Grill||optional||optional||optional|
|Anti-Soil Trough Guard||no||optional||no|
- Heavy-duty galvanized metal construction
- Feeds a wide variety of food stuffs: Crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn
- Quickly adjusts between (3) options to control feed output
Accessories (sold separately, colors may vary)
- Feed Saver Grill reduces wasted feed. Available for the 11, 22 and 44 lb capacity feeders.
- Anti-Soil Trough Guard protects feed in the trough. Affectionately called the “crap-flap” by Premier’s staff. Fits 22 lb feeder.
- Rain Hat protects both the hopper and feeding trough from the elements. Available for the 22 lb feeder.
How to Use
To adjust feed output, release one locking clip toward the trough and lower hopper to the desired height. Repeat for each clip. Reverse to raise.
How to attach cone to base:
We DO NOT recommend the use of the Feed Saver Grill with roosters or hens that have large combs. The comb could rub on the plastic and become injured.
To reduce the risk of entrapment, breeds with voracious appetites such as Cornish Cross should NOT use the Feed Saver Grill.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lori D from Missouri
Bought the 22 lb. feeder, trough guard & rain hat. Love this feeder with its heavy duty construction for my numerous ducks. Only complaint I have is if you plan on hanging it (like I was), don’t buy the rain hat. There is no way to hang it with the hat on unless you make your own holes. If you do make your holes, trying to get the handle off, then the hat, is almost impossible to fill it. So this will sit on the ground while it’s raining (that is, if I’m here to attach it). Hopefully the trough guard will help some. Was trying to save some feed, but my ducks are super messy anyway and probably don’t care as much as I do. Thank you again for another great product!
Ann F from Maryland
Great feeder. Solid construction. I hang mine — only wish the cone would fit over the top when it's hung (versus sitting on ground).