HD T Post Offset Insulator
- 10" long
- Fits all sizes of steel T posts
- Made of polyethylene with UV additive for extra long life
- Holds conductor 9" from fence
How to Use
- Pre-stretch the non-pin end of insulator.
- Hook short side of insulator onto T post.
- Center insulator over a stud on post.
- Pull or push long side of insulator around front of T post and snap into place on opposite side. (Use pliers if necessary.)
- Remove pin, insert twine and rope, IntelliBraid, MaxiShock or IntelliTape and replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ewald F from New Mexico
I purchased these to retrofit an electric hot wire to an existing range fence consisting of sheep wire, tee posts, and cedar stays. Needed to keep the horses from rubbing and wallowing against the fence and tearing it up. I needed insulators that provided more extension than the others I had looked at, and found these on the primier 1 website. These tee post insulators are expensive but heavy duty and worked just like I expected and needed them to. They were not difficult to install using a pair of channellock water pump pliers to finally snap the heavy plastic clip into place on the tee posts. With a little practice they went on like a champ. That I could find, nobody else has extension insulators like these with 10 inch extension.