HD Wood Post Offset Insulator
- Holds offset 9" away from the existing post and attached wires.
- Made of UV enhanced polyethylene.
- Stronger than any other plastic offset on the market.
- 10.75" long, 1.68" wide.
- Offered in black or white.
- Packaged in bags of 10, but sold individually.
- Screw and nails not included.
How to Use
- Place insulator at desired height. Predrill holes if necessary.
- Top hole: Hammer in ring shank nail completely to the post. (Screws can also be used.) Repeat with bottom hole.
- Remove pin, thread conductor and replace pin.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Terry L from Utah
These will be used as standoffs to run a wire antenna up the side of a 53 foot Amateur Radio radio tower. They are perfect as they are at least 6 inches long and the wire will be routed up through the holes where the "pin" would normally be placed. Have recommended to my other HAM radio friends.