- 9 quart/2.25 gallon capacity
- 9" x 11" x 9"
- 50 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Heavy-duty steel handle
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brad F from Vermont
Our water buckets for our sheep have already begun to freeze in the paddock and in the barn. These buckets will give us some assurance that the sheep will have water available overnight.
Jeffrey M from Rhode Island
works great, even on the coldest days of new england winters. i like this style better than the rubber buckets with heaters due to the fact that these are easier to clean. i use this with ducks, and this is the correct height for them to drink from.
Lisa L from Tennessee
Great bucket, great value. It's a good size winter water source for a couple of goats or dogs and works well even in single digit temps.