Nutri-Drench™ for Sheep & Goats
- Calcium (Ca), min 0.4%
- Calcium (Ca), max 0.8%
- Selenium (Se), min 2.9 ppm
- Vitamin A, min 330,020 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min 104,016 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 1,584 IU/lb
Ingredients: molasses products, propylene glycol, calcium carbonate, choline chloride, DL-methionine, I-lysine, Vitamin E supplement, Vitamin A supplement, Vitamin D-3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, niacin, zinc sulfate, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, magnesium sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper, iron sulfate, sodium selenite, cobalt sulfate.
How to Use
- Newborns: 4mL (cc) = 2 pumps as soon as possible after birth.
- Goats and Sheep: 1 fl oz = 30mL (cc) per 100 lbs. body weight. Maximum of once every 8 hours, as needed.
- Medication: Administer Nutri-Drench 15 minutes prior to giving any medications.
- Show: Administer 30-45 minutes prior to competition.
- Long Term Maintenance Dose: As soon as improvement is seen, adjust to 1/2 dose for 2 days per week. May be added to food or water.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
EquipmentItem #888050 -
Provides a sterile plastic barrier so that you neither spread disease to other farms nor bring organisms home from somewhere else.$20.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Demetrio G from Florida
¡Muy buen producto!
Frank V from Iowa
Easy to use. Excellent “speedy delivery”. Works!
Demetrio G from Florida
¡Muy bueno este producto!
Janet P from Colorado
Great product! Helped bring a ewe out of shock after having a difficult time at lambing. Also used it on a weak newborn and he is hopping around now by his mother’s side! Amazing!
Barbara B from California
Nutri-Drench is a great product...I’ve used it for years. Especially to orphan and/or weak lambs at birth. My only complaint is with the shipping. I ordered two gallons, plus an 8 oz. pump bottle (my last bottle was getting worn after 3-4 years of use).
Thank goodness the gallon jugs were packaged in bags. Someone along the shipping route must have dropped the box because both caps were broken, and the product had leaked into the bags; I was able to recover most of it from the bags. This drench is liquid gold, I hate to lose even a drop!