- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- This product will keep for years if stored out of the sun.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carrie W from New York
Kind of indispensable in our barn. We use it to lubricate our ear tagger and tail docking tool, and for more critical functions like lubricating our hand before replacing a vaginal prolapse. Alas, the tip gets gummed up pretty quickly so just expect to have to remove the cap and dispense it through the wider opening.
Benjamin M from Washington
Only using this so far to aid with tag insertion and prevent infection. Works well for that purpose.
Louisa L from Missouri
There is nothing wrong with the product...it's the bottle. Clots up in the applicator tip every time. Usually I don't think to rinse it out, and there I am needing to apply it to a tag tip. Don't rely on the applicator. Just take the top off and glop it on.
Vincent T from Texas
Very good. No infection in ears after tagging.
Marvin K from Missouri
It's lube. Downside if it gets cold its very stiff. I use for all tagging, never have had any issue with infections.