An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Can be used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- When added to ear tags, makes insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Helps with smooth insertion of CIDR inserts.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon (pump available, but sold separately)
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Julie N from Kansas
Excellent product to always keep on hand!
Moria V from Texas
Stays moist longer than other stuff on the market, really assists in procedures when needed (goats/kidding), and doesn’t sting.
Eric D from Ohio
Great product and versatile.
Christoforos C from Minnesota
I used SuperLube for the first time this year tagging new lambs. I didn’t honestly notice a huge difference in how easy the tags went in. I used to use iodine in a spray bottle when tagging. This is a huge improvement over that and a lot cleaner and easier to use.
Penny S from Vancouver Island, Canada
I’ve been using this lube for decades. A small amount goes a long way. It doesn’t dry and become flaky. I have never had issues to do with infection etc. Great product at a reasonable price! Thanks Premier for supporting our industry.