An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Can be used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- When added to ear tags, makes insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Helps with smooth insertion of CIDR inserts.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon (pump available, but sold separately)
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stewart T from Tennessee
Used during tagging of goat ears. Excellent!
John A from Wisconsin
Product is great. Tip/cap on the bottle is worthless and always is plugged.
Yvonne M from New York
This is the ONLY lube that I have purchased for years for my kidding season here on the farm. It stays slickery like it should, and I love that it has chlorhexadine in it... I highly recommend SuperLube to anyone!
Sharon I from Ohio
My favorite lube for kidding.
Jon T from Mississippi
Works really great for installing ear tags on my sheep. Just dab some of this lube on both the male and female parts of the tag and apply some to the area of the ears the tags will pierce. Never had a single infection and the tags click in easier too.